fbpx

"Since 2nd July 1959 when our first steps were made, nothing has changed. Every single step has been necessary to strengthen our promise: quality.

This is the philosophy which has inspired us over our first 60 years of activity, tying us to our land. We have exalted the typical characteristics by using niche products with creative innovation, without altering them.
My cuisine tastes of the land and the sea, of tradition and innovation, it's a tribute to our land and to the seasonality of our products.

This is the pride of our history that we have written, page after page, over several decades.
This is our history but also Yours and we will keep writing it together."

Antonio Dipino

Rarity Wine Cellar and Enoteca

Our cellar has been described by Maestro Luigi Veronelli as a “Legendary one”

Learn more

Wine of the month

Terra di Lavoro by Galardi was produced in Sessa Aurunca, inspired from the desire to create a great wine enhancing the Campania native vines: blend of Aglianico around 80% and Piedirosso around the remaining 20%; this last grape is used for its ability to dampen the most decisive traits, giving harmony and balance.

Fermentation takes place with maceration on the skins for about 20 days.
Terra di Lavoro follows the same aging process as the great French red wines, matures in new Allier and Never barriques for 12 months and then completes the maturation in bottle.

From1994 onwards it has been awarded with the highest awards from the Italian Guides and internationally it has received flattering judgments from leading experts, such as Robert Parker, Daniel Thomases, James Suckling and Stephen Tanzer.

We offer a selection of very rare 3 liters of Terre di lavoro, the Campano red wine that has repeatedly been ranked the best Italian red wine.

Buy it at an unbeatable price

Buy Now

Wine Shop

,

La Tâche Romanèe Conti

 3.900,00 6.400,00

,

Château d’Yquem

 295,00 6.950,00

,

Terra di Lavoro Galardi

 215,00 530,00

,

Trebbiano d’Abruzzo Valentini

 250,00 360,00

,

Montepulciano d’Abruzzo Valentini

 360,00 540,00

,

Cepparello Isole e Olena

 120,00 340,00

Caravella Art Gallery

Since 2009 La Caravella Art Gallery is the reference point for the artistic ceramics of the Amalfi Coast

Where we are

Give a dinner as a gift

It’s a lovely gift and a very tasty one, to give your friends a dinner as a present

Book the table